Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-20-2018, 12:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....aaaaannnnnnnddddddd the PFF site had him ranked in the top 10 on the deep ball in the link I provided to you, contrary to what you said.  The football outsiders link you used has some rather subjective analysis (hint...could be construed as bias), as was pointed out to you by fred. 

Brickwallblitz is subjective my ass, that's purely your opinion, so prove that it is. The PFF stats on Dalton I don't have access to , like I've stated , so I cant confirm anything. I don't have a PFF subscription. 

I'd have to see all the years PFF ranked him and even then PFF is not full proof definitive. It probably doesn't go into the depth of analysis that Brickwallblitz does. 

Hooked on phonics coming from an illiterate hillbilly who provides zero facts to support his arguments . Your writing style looks like something a 10 year would scribble at the last minute before handing it in.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - wolverine515151 - 12-28-2018, 06:48 PM