Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Top 10 Alltime SNL Cast Members
(12-20-2018, 04:23 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Based only on their SNL time.

Here is mine:

1) John Belushi - He was the top star on the show during the early years, without doubt. And that was among a pretty talented group.
2) Eddie Murphy - The only thing that kept the show afloat during the "Dark Years"
3) Dana Carvey - He and Mike Myers brought the 'funny' back to the show.
4) Mike Myers - see above
5) Gilda Radner - Created some awesome characters.
6) Will Farrell - His film career overshadows his SNL work. But did some memorable skits there as well.
7) Chris Farley - Like Gilda, created some awesome charcaters.
8) Phil Hartman - A personal favorite. Played an excellent 'straight guy'.
9) Dan Aykroyd - Always seemed to be behind the scenes. But if you look, he was in many of the funniest skits in the early years. Another great 'straight guy'.
10) Bill Murray - Post SNL work was funnier than his time in the cast, but he had his moments, IMO.  

What is your list?

John Belushi - that skit he did where he was an old man walking to a fresh grave as everyone was leaving then looked around and started dancing on the grave was fantastic...so funny to me but pissed a lot of people off.
Eddie Murphy - Mr. Robinsons Neighborhood...enough said.
Dan Aykroyd - "Jane you miserable slut" and the Bass-O-Matic which he actually drank.
Gilda Radner - Rossanna Rossanna Danna.
Chris Farley - "Van Down By The River" and Chip-N-Dales Audition
Phil Hartman - The man of many faces...so great.
Jane Curtain - How she kept it together was amazing and she was funny as hell.

I don't like any others so it's all the old school stuff for me.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Top 10 Alltime SNL Cast Members - Nebuchadnezzar - 12-24-2018, 07:13 PM