Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
(01-02-2019, 07:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: 7 TD's makes a difference i would think....

Ross knows how to find the End Zone even if i have been disappointed by his overall play so far.

It is all a matter of perspective.  If Auden Tate had put up Ross's numbers some people here would have licked his car clean and whinnied in delight over our "TD Machine".

I have never seen a small player so successful in a shurken space have so little production between the 20's where the field opens up and he has more space to manuveur.

When people complain about how bad the Bengals are at coaching/developing talent I usually point out that there aren't really a lot of cases of players getting more productive when they leave the Bengals for other teams.  And there have been several players that flopped elsewhere that were very productive for the Bengals.  But Ross's numbers don't make sense.   He needs to work on his hands and keeping his head in the game, but I think there is some untapped potential in Ross. We don't need a lot if Green and Boyd stay healthy, but the third WR plays a majority of the snaps.  Unless we use a first round pick on a TE opponents are going to load up to stop contain Green and Boyd.  We have to have a #3 who can make teams pay for that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - fredtoast - 01-02-2019, 11:44 PM