Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
(01-03-2019, 07:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will rate them in order based on their compensation:
1. Burfict - he looked slow and soft
2. AJ Green- Surprise to some, but for his salary he is average at best past couple of years. Great players take over big games, he rarely does that so I would love to se us trade him.
3. Dunlap - Just too inconsistent and di not play up to his contract
4. Eifert - He can't stay on the field so any money paid to him gets flushed down the toilet.
5. Glenn - Expected more out of top 10 paid OT
6. Dre K. - inconsistent tackler and cover CB who makes a lot of dough
7. P. Brown - 5 million and could not stay healthy and was not impressive when he did.
8. W. Jackson - was supposed to be a ball hawk and zero interceptions...…….horrible and if made more money would be higher on my list
9. Ced. O. - First round bust who we paid a lot of money to for 4 years, should have been cut long time ago
10. Jake F. 2nd round bust who can't stay healthy and shown nothing when he was healthy

Bonus
J. Ross - he would be higher, but not easy to score TD's in this league. My problem with Ross is the guys can't fight through any contact and falls all of the time on plays others his size make adjustments and catches.

AJ was on pace for 1400 yds 12 TD and 90 rec before getting hurt. And I don’t think there’s been a player that does take over big games more than him on this team (3 TD against Baltimore in prime time in week 2 for example which was probably our best win of the season). He’s literally carried this team the entire time he’s been here. No coincidence we started to suck when he went out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - Nicomo Cosca - 01-03-2019, 11:52 PM