Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
(01-04-2019, 11:07 AM)YsCascadia Wrote: I can't wait to see what you bring to the table...  This pundit says this guy is good so he must be good.... this pundit says this guy is bad so he must be bad.  You're an NPC that has no thought of your own and just responds with love for who the pundits tell you to love and hate who they tell you to hate. 

I bet you are loving Eric Bienenmy (sp).  Without actually analyzing his ability.  Nope, not you, instead you repeat KC is good, Mahomes set records (got lucky), it must be Bienenmy that did it!  Bring him here!  Superbowl in a year.

I would say I can't wait to see what your hot take is, but all I have to do is listen to the pundits that just repeat each other.  You have no hot take.

As to "Aj holding Dalton back", it proves my point.  If Dalton throws to AJ, then he is forcing the ball and needs to spread it around.  Dalton doesn't throw to AJ then Dalton needs to figure out how to get the ball to him.  When the passes are completed no one cares, when they are INC or worse INT, that is when the pundits will say that Dalton is forcing.  If we lose the game and Green doesn't have a catch, targets yes, but no catches, then the pundits will say Dalton needs to throw the ball better and find ways to get the ball to Green. 

You say those exact same things.  Are you Colin Cowherd?  Your hot takes are his.

I don’t need to listen to the pundits, I watch the effing games and my eyes tell me Joe Mixon is a great RB.

You however are either a troll or a contrarian hipster type that just likes to go against the grain. There are few people on this board who’s opinion I value less than yours.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - Nicomo Cosca - 01-04-2019, 11:24 AM