Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
(01-04-2019, 12:25 PM)YsCascadia Wrote: NPC with a strawman argument.

Never said Mixon was a concern.... only that based off of the hype, he is a disappointment.  Again I am still waiting for me to like this guy, since I was against his drafting and was told that when he just dominates and takes over games and we win that I would begin to love him.  Well 2nd year, same result, no dominating performance.   

Never said that this team should draft a RB to replace him.  We do need OLine help big time.  Especially at the OT position.  We could use better LBers and possibly some DLine help as well.  

Mixon is soft.  His knee surgery wasn't a bad break, just a clean out, one that has a 2-4 week resting period.  Again NPCs love them some Mixon by conflating events to try and elevate Mixon to being better than he actually is.

Strawman argument? LOL. More like you have an axe to grind.

Mixon had the 8th most carries in the league and the 4th most rushing yards. What more would you like him to do? The 3 guys ahead of him in rushing yards were Zeke, Barkley, and Gurley.

Carries - Zeke 304, Barkley 261, Gurley 256, Mixon 237

YPC - Zeke 4.72, Barkley 5.01, Gurley 4.89, Mixon 4.93

The numbers speak for themselves. You're embarrassing yourself with this nonsense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - Fullrock - 01-04-2019, 12:33 PM