Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
(01-04-2019, 11:48 AM)YsCascadia Wrote: The NPC speaks again and says the same things that the other NPCs say.

"I watch the games"

OK, then why did we not convert 3rd and short more this year with this "great" RB?  I know that against the Steelers this year we had 3rd and short, Mixon is stopped, brings up 4th and 1.  I was screaming for us to go for it, not caring if we converted or not, but if we had a great RB then I would have expected us to convert.  Fredtoast defended the decision to punt. 

The following week, 4th and 1, does Mixon convert?  Nope turnover on downs.  Great RBs convert more than they are stopped no matter who their OLine is.  Mixon doesn't.

More NPC speak, from you "you're a troll" then call me a hipster... lol, hipsters go with the grain with the illusion of going against it.

I could care less about you valuing my opinion... the truth doesn't need many people to believe it to be the truth, the truth is simply that, the truth.  
I'm a tad puzzled. I was hip before there were hipsters, but what is  an " NPC" and is it bad?   Will antibiotics cure it?

Anyways, We KNOW there will be changes. We HOPE  we will not have half our starters injured.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - redwood - 01-04-2019, 02:43 PM