Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
(01-04-2019, 02:33 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Keep embarrassing yourself IFL. See what you IFL's don't understand is when your arguments are weak, everyone on the board with any semblance of football knowledge is laughing at you.

Thanks for proving my point with the TD numbers. You really think 13 TD's in 14 games is bad? Yet you use Barkley's 15 TD's in 16 games to support your argument?

I have no idea how many 3rd and short situations Mixon was stopped on. It's your argument so provide the stats.

I am far from an Ohio State fan so nice try. If you don't think Zeke has been one of the top backs in the league the last 3 years you need to have your head examined as the ultimate IFL. 40 games, 5247 total yards, 34 TD. Both of his two full seasons over 2000 total yards in each. I could care less about a down year in TD numbers because some of that is completely out of the player's control.

So unless you have some actual numbers that back up your argument about Mixon I'm done with the nonsense.

I am glad an NPC is "done" with nonsense and will continue to spout off that Mixon is the best.  Since the pundits all said that he would have been a top ten pick if not for that video.

You see NPCs can't think for themselves and think that the majority being on their side makes them right.

The TD numbers show that Mixon is average.  Not a superstar, take over games, put the team on his back to victory but an average back that needs a good OLine to be successful.  Then after getting the good OLine, the NPCs will shout that they were right all along about Mixon even though his success is due to other people around him playing better, not that he is actually better.

Zeke is overrated, for as many "dominant" performances he has had some less memorable ones.  Keep up being an NPC.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - YsCascadia - 01-04-2019, 03:03 PM