Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So...where are all the interviews for Marvin Lewis?
I have to resort to nothing. He has proved nothing besides job security. The Redskins were better before he came, in the last part of the previous season. They were just so horrible in the beginning of the season, their ratings were down. Regardless, you think just because he was there means any improvement means it was due to him. Correlation is not causation. Like the Ravens won more Super Bowls with Ray Lewis than with Marvin Lewis. It is a fact.

Look, people have a leg up on Cincinnati news and actions than I, but I am in the heart of things in Maryland, where it has been non-stop Ravens and Redskins. You want to give Marvin high marks for what you think he did 15+ years ago in Maryland. Problem is that his name doesn't mean anything to either one of Maryland's teams, though some guy says the Redskins were "ranked better" the one year he was there. If they did better or worse the following years? Ravens were better on defense four years after he left? Is that because of him? Redskins were worse. Is that because of him?

Hey, maybe I am wrong and Bill Belichick has been blowing up his phone to help the Pats get 4 more trophies. Such a hot candidate for jobs. Marvin isn't having it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So...where are all the interviews for Marvin Lewis? - Destro - 01-06-2019, 05:05 PM