Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on to something..
(01-09-2019, 06:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Never lived in Cincinnati, but loved them since 1974. If they packed up and left, I think I would just find something else to do on Sunday. Seriously, this isn't the game I grew up with. It's entertainment now, almost to the point of knowing the ending before it happens. 

Will always root for the Bengals but they would have to keep their awesome helmets. Still it wouldn't be the same if they moved anywhere else, the name Cincinnati Bengals just sounds good and it wouldn't sound right anywhere else.

Wouldn't be near as big of a fan if they moved.

(01-09-2019, 08:56 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Especially if they changed their name to something like The Pelicans.   WTF Hilarious

Yeah, there is the NBA for you, get rid of teams like the Hornets and Supersonics and go the route of the frickin' Pelicans.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on t... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-09-2019, 09:59 PM