Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on to something..
(01-10-2019, 07:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sorry i lost the thread and never got back to your post Rocker, but did you even read the OP?

In the interviewing process Mikey is not even in the room, it is Katie, Troy, Paul and Duke. MIKE BROWN IS NOT INVOLVED.

It is not like it used to be, Hue is not under contract so we don't have to release him etc.

Eric Beinemy will most likely be announced as the new HC after the Chiefs are eliminated from the Playoffs which could happen Saturday against a tough Colts team that has an underrated Defense and Luck finally playing up to his hype.

I know.  Have read this and heard it as well.

Just call me a skeptic.

Mike Brown might not be there in the interview process but he's still lurking in the shadows.

It's still his team.

I'll believe Hue is gone when he's actually gone.  Same as Mikey not meddling... even if it's later in the process.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on t... - BengalsRocker - 01-10-2019, 07:55 PM