Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach
If it does indeed end up being Taylor, I'm relieved that it's him and not Bienemy. I just get kind of a goofy Herm Edwards/Mike Singletary vibe from Bienemy's interviews that gives me pause. I'd like for the new coach to be someone that isn't a big talker and simply gets the team prepared as well as possible and does a great job with game management and adjustments. Taylor seems really together, sharp, and like he won't get caught up in his own hype. The last thing this team needs is a Rex Ryan bullshitting sideshow. I just have a hunch about Bienemy in that respect, nothing more nothing less.

The AFC North is at a turning point right now. Browns frankly seem like the ascendant power with Mayfield. I think the Ravens will hit a wall with Jackson; he's never going to throw the ball nearly as well as Vick or RG3 did. Pittsburgh is getting more chaotic each year and is1-2 years away from a reboot at QB. So where can the Bengals have "an edge" in this division? Having really intelligent, even-keeled coaching could be it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latest Rumor: Zac Taylor - Okeana - 01-10-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Latest Rumor: Zac Taylor - ochocincos - 01-10-2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach? - WycheKid - 01-10-2019, 11:30 PM