Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach
(01-11-2019, 03:12 PM)TrevBengal Wrote: The problem w dalton is he’s not that good

False. Dude has a winning record in the NFL. It's impossible for a bad QB to have a winning record in the NFL if starting for multiple seasons.

(01-11-2019, 03:12 PM)TrevBengal Wrote: He does t make players better around him
Debatable. Considering he's really good at reading defenses pre-snap and when the Bengals get into the red zone, they usually score and score TDS, I'd say he elevates all the offense because of this.
(01-11-2019, 03:12 PM)TrevBengal Wrote: He can’t make all the throws
False. Sure, he ain't got no rocket arm, but he can make all the throws.
(01-11-2019, 03:12 PM)TrevBengal Wrote: He ... has awful pocket awareness

His pocket awareness could be better, true, but it's not awful. To be fair, though, he first needs to have a consistent pocket before he can improve his pocket awareness.
(01-11-2019, 03:12 PM)TrevBengal Wrote: His arm strength is below avg 
Again false. Sports science once tested his arm and he threw with the same velocity as Cam Newton. Is Cam's arm strength below avg?
(01-11-2019, 03:12 PM)TrevBengal Wrote: And the bengals have to build a perfect team around him for him to be good 

False again. I swear, do you even watch Bengals games? When have the Bengals ever had a perfect team around Dalton? Answer: never. Yet, Dalton has had some pretty good seasons and had a lot of good games.
(01-11-2019, 03:12 PM)TrevBengal Wrote: They need to stop catering an entire offense to enable andy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You think the Bengals have been catering the offense to Andy? I am literally speechless at this comment.
I'm done. You clearly have never watched a Bengals game. Please watch a few before you comment on Dalton or any other player. Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latest Rumor: Zac Taylor - Okeana - 01-10-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Latest Rumor: Zac Taylor - ochocincos - 01-10-2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - PhilHos - 01-11-2019, 03:37 PM