Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
$87,656,000 in Cap Space for 2019
(01-17-2019, 03:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hopefully the mods take care of the troll soon...

Geeez.. It took me a full page worth of reading to figure out the latest ban here and I've come to the conclusion that in my old age I just don't know quite how to be trendy and "edgy" by consistently bashing Andy Dalton and just about every other player on the team. Consistently bashing MB I understand. I've been a fan of the team too long to not get that, Bashing MB isn't trendy nor edgy, it's just a matter of how life works as a Bengals fan. But bashing Andy for no good reason? Well...I guess I just will never see the big picture although I do have a pretty big monitor screen. 
edit: I see there is actually some debate about Andy so here's my 2 pennies worth... Every QB in football is only going to be as good as the other players and coaches. Some better than others of course and some will never quite cut it, but none can completely carry a team if not enough of the receivers are good enough, the offensive line isn't up to snuff and coaches are calling dumb plays regularly. We've all seen Andy throw the ball dead on the money to receivers only to see them drop it on multiple occasions, especially this past year. My feelings are that if Andy has the right guys around him and a competent play caller he's as good as any in the league. It's tough to ask for much more. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $87,656,000 in Cap Space for 2019 - grampahol - 01-18-2019, 03:16 PM