Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
$87,656,000 in Cap Space for 2019
(01-17-2019, 11:31 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Here's what I don't understand. Many, many, many posters on this board have pointed to Marvin Lewis as a major issue as to why the Bengals never took the next step. They talk about how his poor clock management, lack of adjustments, and unwillingness to form a game plan around his talent as things that seriously hindered the team. They speak of how they would like see (insert player here) with a new coaching staff and how they would perform. How Lewis and his antiquated coaching held (insert player here) back from reaching their true potential. They use that for every player except 1, Andy Dalton.

Why do people believe that every player (even Ross) can potentially shine under a new coach but Dalton simply cannot? Why is a coaching change going to improve them but not Andy? It doesn't make sense. For some reason, any and every player has the ability to improve except Dalton. It makes absolutely no damn sense.

I think it's a QB thing, but I would honestly like to know.  I'm perfectly happy giving Andy a shot with Taylor to see what he can do.  On the other hand, if Taylor decides to move on from him then I'm ok with that too.  This is a team game, so let's get the best one on the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $87,656,000 in Cap Space for 2019 - Earendil - 01-18-2019, 04:08 PM