Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
$87,656,000 in Cap Space for 2019
(01-18-2019, 02:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So you feel any QB not of HOF caliber (capable of carrying average team to SB win) is not viable??

Fair enough, but he is capable of carrying a great defensive, special teams and good skilled players team to a Super Bowl. That is my opinion and only an opinion as Dalton has never had all of those things in any given season.

My point is many of us believe he is as good as Doug Williams, Brad Johnson, Joe Flacco and many others with Super Bowl wins, but his team did not have a dominating defense and great special teams and a great offensive group around him come playoff time due to injuries in some cases, but more so talent.

You say argument, I say discussion and debate. It is definitely up for debate.

You’re right, I used the wrong term when I said arguing. My apologies. Debate is much more accurate.

And yes, I agree Dalton could MAYBE get there if all the pieces around him were great. The problem is that this organization really struggles to achieve that. A great defense, good special teams, great skill players all over the field, AND a top level coaching staff? That’s what I envision it takes.

Just kinda tired of watching us roll with a QB who would need more help than other QBs. He’s just not at the talent level of some of the guys that can consistently push their team for a run, while putting the team of their backs.

It’s so opinionated though. I just base these observations off when I watch all the other QBs in the other games, and I can see the difference in talent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $87,656,000 in Cap Space for 2019 - thillan - 01-19-2019, 12:43 PM