Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting two takes reviewing 2018 class
Overall, I thought it was a solid draft. I know Marvin was trying a little different approach but the fact that Price, Bates, and Hubbard saw as much time as they did as Rookies is a good thing. Bates was a great pick in the 2nd round so far and looks to have huge upside as well. Hubbard was great as a rotational Defensive End for a Rookie that should see even more snaps this year as the clear 3rd guy behind Lawson and Dunlap early in the season. Price is the big question mark because he did not have a good first year. However, he was plagued by injury early and then again during the season so I will hold out giving too much judgement until after this season (presuming he can stay healthy).

If Jefferson can become something and Price starts to show the ability he did at Ohio State then this draft could really help turn this team around going forward. Now get a starting MLB and a new Right Tackle and start playing Westerman at Right Guard and we might get back to seeing a winning record.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting two takes reviewing 2018 class - JungleRock85 - 01-15-2019, 11:06 AM