Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ?
(01-16-2019, 01:36 PM)NKURyan Wrote: One other thing I want to mention about Andy Dalton that I haven't seen mentioned all that much - he was at every single game (both at home and on the road) after his season ending injury. A lot of players wouldn't necessarily travel with the team in that situation, but he did. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, but that tells me that he's a heck of a leader and a real team guy.

Meanwhile, Tannehill's so bad that apparently that's the go-to explanation for how Adam Gase got another head coaching job already - "Well he didn't have a great record at Miami, but he had Tannehill..."

You make two good points here.....and I'd add that Dalton had an earpiece in to listen in on the communication, and would immediately get with Driskell and Lazor after every series to go over what they were looking at on the tablets.  There's no question he's a great teammate.  

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ? - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-16-2019, 01:40 PM