Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ?
(01-16-2019, 03:27 PM)depthchart Wrote: I guess Zac could try to have the best of both worlds.

Use Dalton for the next season or two while eyeing the next two Draft classes for who Zac would want as his rookie.

Hopefully having success with Dalton & then pulling the trigger to get the rookie of his choosing.

That's what I see happening, but in the context of this topic I'm just thinking of how we could end up with Tannehill and it not be a head-scratching debacle.  Dalton to Washington for some picks or one decent pick, take Drew Lock or something with our 1st round pick and then use Tannehill as the system-familiar bridge to the future.

THEN we have extra picks from Dalton instead of letting him walk as a FA or keeping him here for another 4-8 years and THEN we get a rookie QB on a rookie QB deal and we look more like the young new offensive HC franchises that are winning and less like the one that just fired Gase to send him to a franchise that has a...you guessed it....QB on a rookie deal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ? - Nately120 - 01-16-2019, 03:33 PM