Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ?
(01-16-2019, 03:18 PM)depthchart Wrote: Zac Taylor worked with Ryan Tannehill as his Offensive Coordinator & QB Coach for a few years in Miami. Ryan's best years.

Sometimes Coaches like to bring QBs that they worked with before to teams that they become Coaches for.

I would rather have Dalton as well but we are yet to find out which direction Zac Taylor may push the Bengals towards.

Within the realm of possibility that Zac could want Tannehill.

I guess it is possible but i doubt he would want a retread, Tannehill cannot even stay healthy.

(01-16-2019, 03:27 PM)depthchart Wrote: I guess Zac could try to have the best of both worlds.

Use Dalton for the next season or two while eyeing the next two Draft classes for who Zac would want as his rookie.

Hopefully having success with Dalton & then pulling the trigger to get the rookie of his choosing.

Sounds more like it to me. Roll with Dalton till he finds his guy in the Draft then let him learn under Dalton for a year or if he is outplaying Dalton, start him as a rookie. But make up your mind before the season starts.

(01-16-2019, 03:37 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am at the point now that I want an Elite QB, a young stud. Now, I don't know if Haskins is that stud but damn near. 2020 may be the year the Bengals draft Dalton's replacement. But please no more retreads.

Same here Psych. Please no to Tannehill or any other retread, now if we could make a trade for a decent backup to compete i would be all for it, but i don't think Tannehill could even compete with his injury history, just cannot count on the guy. Atleast Dalton stays healthy for the most part besides that damn thumb.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-16-2019, 05:23 PM