Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ?
(01-18-2019, 12:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's the way I see it.  Things are pretty easy and optimistic now, but once this new genius coach actually shows up we might have to start rationalizing things he does that clash with our perceptions.  He might cut Auden Tate, he might not turn John Ross into a monster WR, he might want cap space and picks rather than Dalton and Green to here for another decade, and so on and so forth.

It's all optimism right now because we can believe that a genius HC is headed our way, and he's going to do all the things we wanted Marvin to do but Marvin wouldn't do.  I'm intrigued to see what happens and how we take it, that's for sure.

Yes sir.....I'm going to roll with it and trust the process.  I have a feeling he won't go full on fire sale rebuild, as I think he will want to win out of the gate to get the momentum rolling.  It's just a hunch.  I don't think the FO will want to go that route either.  A few hiccups and stumbles are to be expected, of course.  I see changes coming personnel wise, just not drastic ones.  The big changes will be in how the team operates on the field, IMO.  

Who knows, he may burn it down Gruden style, but he doesn't have the SB ring and experience as a HC to have that kind of power, I wouldn't assume.  I think he'll try to at least compete in the meantime, with an eye to the future.  I think that would be very wise of him to do so.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ? - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-18-2019, 12:49 PM