Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ?
(01-18-2019, 12:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yes sir.....I'm going to roll with it and trust the process.  I have a feeling he won't go full on fire sale rebuild, as I think he will want to win out of the gate to get the momentum rolling.  It's just a hunch.  I don't think the FO will want to go that route either.  A few hiccups and stumbles are to be expected, of course.  I see changes coming personnel wise, just not drastic ones.  The big changes will be in how the team operates on the field, IMO.  

Who knows, he may burn it down Gruden style, but he doesn't have the SB ring and experience as a HC to have that kind of power, I wouldn't assume.  I think he'll try to at least compete in the meantime, with an eye to the future.  I think that would be very wise of him to do so.

Well, like I pointed out in other threads a big part of the trend of success found via being the first to promote a young offensive mind to HC and start winning on a dime involves trading up and going all in on a QB and having him on his rookie deal so money saved there can be invested elsewhere.  We'd be more like the Rams/Eagles/Bears and less like the Dolphins if we drafted a QB in 2018 and brought in some key FA's with the money saved and THEN got in on the ground floor with the next genius HC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ? - Nately120 - 01-18-2019, 12:55 PM