Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look
(01-24-2019, 02:31 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I want to see what the new staff can do with these offensive players, including Dalton and also including Ross, a pick I didn't like at #9.

I'm not ready to throw Dalton under the bus. But at the same time I'm unwilling for the team to stay stagnant. They've passed up on better QBs in the draft and you can't do that and improve the position. We expect the team to draft upgrades for some of the positions every year and they've deliberately not tried to upgrade the QB position because Marv doesn't like QB controversies. I believe that mentality will disappear with the new staff.

Now, for this year, I believe QB is not one of the top 3 most pressing needs. We need a right side of the OL, LBers, some TEs and some one has to step up on the WR corp.

Absolutely agree 100% with everything.  I'll tell ya another couple of guys I'm anxious to see with a different staff keen on offense:  Gio, and Erickson.  I see zero reason why Gio isn't a Sproles type of player, and why Erickson can't be utilized more on offense.  A lot of teams use weapons all over the field and on special teams too.  Not Marvin though......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-24-2019, 02:45 PM