Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This should answer a few questions.
(01-29-2019, 10:01 PM)Starvin Marvin Wrote: 3 things I'm looking for to prove MB has stepped away are

1) What they do in free agency
  No more waiting 2 weeks to sign a tier 5 castoff. Make a serious effort to bring in proven talent that fills positions of need and fit         the scheme and culture.

2) Quit drafting 11 players every year.
     Use draft picks to move around the board. If they need a 1st round OT and LB, go get them. Trade back into the round to get them. Be smart about it. Also, move down if that's what their draft board dictates. No reaching. If this means getting more scouts to get the info they need then do it.

3) Quit blowing smoke up fan's *****.
    Let us know that they know X, Y, or Z is a problem and that they are at least working on a way to improve whatever the shortcoming might be.

I guess what I'm looking for is a new sense of boldness in designing and then executing a coherent plan to put together a team capable of winning championships.

Didn't mean to ramble... just anxious to see if the winds of change are real or just another case of throwing darts and seeing where it lands.

Spot on !

They have to quit trying to put a bandaid on holes in the team in free agency. They have to quit acting like these precious comp picks are solid gold ! What maybe 1 out of 10 see any real playing time ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This should answer a few questions. - bengalfan74 - 01-30-2019, 01:40 PM