Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I see a lot of mock drafts having us take a CB - Dont be fooled
(02-19-2019, 04:17 PM)BoBengal Wrote: I’m just hoping that we take the “QUALITY over quantity” approach with our draft picks.

If we end up with 10-11 draft picks, most of them late rounders, many of these guys probably won’t make the final roster. They may get claimed later off of our practice squad or something like that, but that doesn’t help us with our positions of need and immediate impact.

Let’s trade up on some picks to get better talent earlier in the draft. I know Tom Brady is a textbook example of an outlier that was drafted late and ended up great, but this is not common. Let’s snag some high powered big men in the roster positions of need.

I think this is the perfect year to do just that, trade up and get some real quality players.

We are already a really young team, we don't need a ton of picks, as you said, we need quality especially at LB and on the O-line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see a lot of mock drafts having us take a CB - Dont be fooled - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-19-2019, 04:37 PM