Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I see a lot of mock drafts having us take a CB - Dont be fooled
(01-29-2019, 02:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: A few weeks ago, I posted articles about PFF's rankings of units: LB and OLine. A crazy amount of teams with Top 10 units in each made the playoffs.

CB in the 1st Round kind of seems like a waste because you aren't going to shutdown high powered offenses with the rule changes.

Our shortest path to winning is becoming a high powered offense. We already have Mixon. Lets block for him!

So, do you trade back in the first to get a mid-1st round OT and end up with at least two extra picks in the second round to draft a LB and a guard or another OT? I want the kid out of NC State to play center. Move Price to guard, add a guard, and let Boling play LT or RT. He'd be a good pick in the 3rd and an even better one in the 4th.There's a kid out of AZ State who'd be a good 5th round LB pick. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see a lot of mock drafts having us take a CB - Dont be fooled - BURROWorBUST - 02-25-2019, 04:24 AM