Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first ever mocks....don't come down on me too hard!
(02-02-2019, 12:24 AM)Whatever Wrote: The 2nd is a tad more realistic as to where I see guys projected to go, but strange stuff happens with sims(and in the real draft, for that matter).

The first one is fine, assuming we get a FA T, except I really don't see Deiter being worth a 2nd.  Getting Wilson in 3 helps cancel that out, though.  I personally hate Prince, but maybe a great OL coach can get something out of his potential.

The 2nd is pretty good overall.  Ford is probably a reach at 11, but you're probably going to need to reach to get a rookie starting T this year.  Mack and Lindstrom check obvious need boxes. You probably have 3 day 1 starters, depending on FA, with your first 3 picks. I would personally like to see TE higher in both, but sometimes the sims just don't fall that way.

If our new coach addresses the O-line first in this draft,I know I am going to like this guy.That is by far the biggest glaring weakness we have and he better see that,otherwise he is not what we want.Andy Dalton cannot be a top qb if he is running for his life and Dalton should be in the draft room helping with the draft,after all its his butt that needs protected and he should by all means have a say in this.And tell Duke Tobin to shave that ugly stinkin beard, it looks awlful.Whats with these dudes with all this face hair,are they too lazy to dress up and look good ?stinkin ugly to me.All these dudes that try to grow a nice beard need to learn how to wear it right. Just sayin,WHO-DEY ALL DAY. I love the Bengal fans on here.All you folks are awesome and deserve a winning team.Hopefully we are on the right road to success. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first ever mocks....don't come down on me too hard! - fortyyearfan - 02-05-2019, 07:06 PM