Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All You Guys Hating On Whit
(02-02-2019, 12:32 PM)jason Wrote: Buddy... I'll never forget sitting on my couch in my now departed man cave watching that draft. It rolls around to the Bengals' pick, and ol Roger strolls up and blurts out some name I'd never heard of... Then the commentators start blathering on about how he's injured. He was already suspect to me. Then he got in a couple of games toward the end of the season... Didn't look terrible. 2016 rolls around, and I hear Willie Anderson talking about all if these weaknesses he needs to work on... Opening day rolls around and the Jets just pummel the guy (to be fair they pummeled the entire line)... What a bust.

People were seriously saying he was a top ten pick if he wasn't injured...

I knew his name and was like WHAT!!! when they drafted him..."Can't anchor against stronger ends", "Questionable work ethic", "good feet but needs to get stronger"...and I was thinking the steelers and ravens were probably licking their chops to get their sack totals up in the game against him.

Groan.  Water under the bridge.  Could have had Orlando Brown in 4th rd but we took another athletic LB with questionable instincts....Groan again.  Hopefully the new regime drafts FOOTBALL PLAYERS over athletes this year and moving forward. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - McC - 01-31-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - SHRacerX - 02-02-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - J24 - 01-31-2019, 11:36 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - 3wt - 02-01-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - McC - 02-01-2019, 10:18 PM
For All You Guys Hating On Whit - Storer50 - 02-04-2019, 01:41 AM