Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All You Guys Hating On Whit
(02-04-2019, 12:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t think you’ll find anyone that would argue against Belichick being the GOAT, I’m just saying the players deserve their credit too. In the rare occasions where the Pats lose big games i don’t think it’s due to Belichick being outcoached very often (you could make a case for Pederson last SB though), but more just the Pats players not getting the job done. Last night they got the job done. The entire defense was great, led by the best CB in the game this season in Gilmore, and that front 7 gave Goff hell all night. The offense obviously wasn’t nearly as impressive (you can keep McDaniels lol), but Edelman, Michel, and Brady did just enough to win.

Yes sir, I agree with you.  The gameplan was excellent, but those players out there have to be disciplined and maintain gap integrity all night long.  They did just exactly that.  Maximum effort too.  What a game, in my opinion.  Ya gotta give a nod to Wade Phillips too.  Outstanding defensively coached game on both sides.  It just came down to who blinked first, and the Rams did on the long ball to Gronk.  Those DBs were on it too, and then Chung goes out and the replacement (Harmon?) doesn't miss a beat.  It wasn't the video game score it was supposed to be, great defensive effort all around.  The Pats were just a bit better, and knew what they needed to do to get Goff out of his game.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - McC - 01-31-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - J24 - 01-31-2019, 11:36 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - 3wt - 02-01-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - McC - 02-01-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-04-2019, 12:22 PM
For All You Guys Hating On Whit - Storer50 - 02-04-2019, 01:41 AM