Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search (apparently) is back on....
(02-06-2019, 10:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just read we hired Turner. Not liking it. Not liking it at all. However, screw it. I’ll roll with it in hopes ZT believes in him and he’s finally got his game stuff together. I don’t care about his past shenanigans, only about his coaching, which has not been stellar.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/2/6/18213696/bengals-hiring-jim-turner-as-ol-coach-per-jimbo-fisher

Yeah.  Most people dont like him because of the dolphins things and the powerpoint.  I dunno that stuff doesnt even bother me...what bothers me is the production of his lines.  Cant be worse than piano man. While im not thrilled I'll reserve judgement to see what we have. Hopefully we'll bring in Callahan next year.

Not goinna lie im starting to get a little scared if we go with Pleasant.  I think hes a great position coach but hes a complete unknown as a DC with no play calling experience.  I would take him 100 times out of a 100 vs Capers but hes also only got 6 years of experience and 1 of them was as an offensive coach.  Zac worked with him so if he thinks he will be a good playcaller Ill give him a chance.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The search is back on.... - jj22 - 02-03-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: The search is back on.... - jj22 - 02-03-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: The search (apparently) is back on.... - mikey6866 - 02-06-2019, 10:14 PM