Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Turner expected OL coach per PFT
(02-06-2019, 11:29 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I'm not asking for Mother Theresa. Give me a guy who can communicate and have these guys buying what he's selling. As you said, he's socially inept. Not sure who that'll work out, but I have a hard time thinking he can get the best out of our line with how he approaches teaching them.

He may be crude in his approach and some athletes like blunt approaches but he might turnoff some athletes as well.  I know many are disappointed in Taylor's choice and preferred Callahan as I do.  It would be nice to have high character players and coaches.  

With that said, Taylor has his people and has a plan.  I am willing to hold off judgments until the coach or player displays inappropriate behavior or behavior detrimental to the team.  Now if this Tuner guy is a total asswipe and embarrases the organization, then I will be on board for a replacement.  

Some preferred Pollack remain.  I was okay with him leaving because one, Taylor didn't think it was a good fit (similar to JDR), and two, I did not see improvement in the O-Line.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Turner expected OL coach per PFT - psychdoctor - 02-06-2019, 02:04 PM