Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Turner expected OL coach per PFT
(02-06-2019, 02:04 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: He may be crude in his approach and some athletes like blunt approaches but he might turnoff some athletes as well.  I know many are disappointed in Taylor's choice and preferred Callahan as I do.  It would be nice to have high character players and coaches.  

With that said, Taylor has his people and has a plan.  I am willing to hold off judgments until the coach or player displays inappropriate behavior or behavior detrimental to the team.  Now if this Tuner guy is a total asswipe and embarrases the organization, then I will be on board for a replacement.  

Some preferred Pollack remain.  I was okay with him leaving because one, Taylor didn't think it was a good fit (similar to JDR), and two, I did not see improvement in the O-Line.  

Yes sir, I understand. But why would you even want to give someone that type of opportunity again? I am not judging how me may or may not do. I'm judging why we should even be considering him. Is he the last o-line coach that's available? Is he the only one that's available with ties to ZT, and that's what he's looking for? If it's the latter, we may be in some trouble. But I will not be quick to judge that until it happens, but that is my line of thinking on this.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Turner expected OL coach per PFT - Hoofhearted - 02-06-2019, 02:17 PM