Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Turner expected OL coach per PFT
(02-06-2019, 02:22 PM)McC Wrote: So, what I'm seeing quite a bit of is we will support him, but only if he hires who we want.  Interesting.  Maybe not so all in on him running his own show as originally expressed.

Im down with whoever Taylor goes with for this season.  To be honest at this point most of the top name guys are already off the list and somewhere else or not willing to come here anyways.   Sure there guys I woulda liked to see come in here,  like JDR,  but for whatever reason thats not the case.  Let's wait and see how he does this next season,  what they need to do next off season and what they actually do next off season.  If these guys don't show any signs of life this coming up season and we don't go after better coaches then,  which would give us more time to pursue better coaches by then,  then we can complain about the ppl we have.  Me,  myself,  I've already counted the 2019 season as a wash.  If we make the playoffs,  awesome,  if not I wasn't thinking we would anyhow.  I've waited,  just like most of you old timers,  since 1988 for a Bengal playoff win.  The 90's was horrible,  at times I was ashamed to admit I was a Bengal fan,  Marvin came along and made us a contender again.  No playoff wins,  but still a contender,  I was proud again to claim to be a Bengal fan.  We waited and waited for Marvin to give us the big prize,  he never did,  was close a few times but still we waited.  After all these years I can wait again,  I feel and hope that ZT is the guy that can do this.  I just hope if not though its not another 16 years till they decide its time to move on again,  but I am willing to support them at least the next few years to give the guy a chance.

It's a change and Im willing to give any change at this point a chance.   Let's just sit back and pray for the best.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Turner expected OL coach per PFT - Goncrazzy - 02-06-2019, 03:49 PM