Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Turner expected OL coach per PFT
(02-06-2019, 04:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How long until we are allowed to have an opinion?

Do we have to love every player he takes in the draft?

Do we have to love every move made in free agency?

What I am seeing is a new head coach hiring a bunch of his old buddies with no experience who no other team in the league has shown any interest in.  I am hoping it all works out, but it seems a little sketchy to me.

Almost all good NFL coaches start pit as lowly position coaches, but they usually rise because they are so good at their job.  None of these guys really have the type of resume that has other NFL teams looking to hire them.

I totally get what your saying.  Everyone is allowed to have an opinion,  no you aint gotta like each person he brings in.  But you gotta at least give him a chance to work and see what happens.  

I get what your saying about the coaches too,  hell I would love to see some better names brought in,  but at this point in time its slim pickings to be honest.  Give em a chance to see what happens this next season,  if we gotta replace some people at the end of next season we'll have more opportunity to grab some.  For now it ain't gonna do much good to get all riled up over something we can't do shit about,  and they don't have a whole lotta top candidates to choose from.   
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Turner expected OL coach per PFT - Goncrazzy - 02-06-2019, 04:13 PM