Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aubrey Pleasant officially set to interview this week
(02-07-2019, 07:33 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Well McVay himself said one of the reasons he hired Phillips was so he would have somebody with experience as a HC to bounce ideas off of, so yes it appears Taylor was not paying attention. Who is he going to go to on the current staff if he needs advice? He’s going to have to go outside the organization for that, but that person won’t be able to offer first hand advice from what they’ve seen with their own eyes, unless it’s Marv, you want Taylor getting HC advice from Marv?

All he has to do is call his father in law, if need be. 

I took over running a company from an old fart.  I knew I would do it my way and do it better.  The last thing I wanted was an old timer telling me how to do it the old way when I knew my way was better.  And it turned out to be miles better. 

And then when I turned it over to a younger guy, the first thing I did was get the hell out of his way.

I'm sorry, but I don't get the need to have a guy who failed at it being an advisor.  Or even a guy who was good at an earlier time when times have so clearly changed.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aubrey Pleasant officially set to interview this week - McC - 02-07-2019, 09:01 PM