Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aubrey Pleasant officially set to interview this week
I understand that it may be important to pair an experienced DC with a young HC but it's also very important to make sure you hire someone that is genuinely a good football mind and can improve your defense. We had some decent years with Guenther but we haven't seen a defense that attacks every down and goes after the ball since Zimmer left. I haven't read anything bad about Pleasant so far and it seems he would be a great hire. I like the guy from Florida too if this somehow falls through.

There's still a good amount of experience on the staff with Simmons, Bicknell, Van Pelt, Livingston and Turner. He has connections to Bill Callahan and has Mike Sherman as a father-in-law. He's been around football his entire life so he might be more prepared than we think which gives him the confidence to bring in the BEST guys that get the most out of his vision instead of the most experienced guys that will produce meh results.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aubrey Pleasant officially set to interview this week - Whodey614 - 02-07-2019, 09:19 PM