Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aubrey Pleasant officially set to interview this week
(02-08-2019, 01:45 AM)Wyche Wrote: I think these cats have more experience than the average bear at their age. Brian Callahan is the son of a former NFL head coach. One that went to the Super Bowl. He was in a Jon Gruden QB meeting at the age of 14. He's been in and around the NFL his whole life. Zac Taylor has had a very similar path. These are not your average young coaches. I think people are losing sight of this. He also got a late start due to a silly rule. This may be a one year rental with an eye toward adding more experience as it's available.

RELAX. 

I was 27 years old when I got my first real management job. Over 90% of the people under me were my senior. Some were almost 40 years older than me. Communication and listening were key for me, and I had been around the industry my whole life. My dad and grandfather were in it. These guys seem to at least grasp that concept

So true.  The whole thing about needing seasoned veterans around him--he'll have them.  As far as needing their advice...I don't think he'll be needing much of it.  He's digested everything he's learned from everybody he's worked for and formulated his own mad plan.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aubrey Pleasant officially set to interview this week - McC - 02-08-2019, 01:55 AM