Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aubrey Pleasant officially set to interview this week
(02-07-2019, 05:38 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: That would give us a very young and inexperienced staff, not a good thing in my opinion. A lesson that Taylor apparently didn’t learn from a McVay.

My baseline opinion of Taylor is dropping by the day. Hopefully that changes when the games start.

If Taylor is going to be the lead voice, he may prefer a DC that has a less dominant personality to him (I have no idea about Pleasant) and he wants to be clear that it is his show, and his ideas, that get installed.  

I am not saying Taylor will hire a wimp, but he has worked with Pleasant any maybe he feels like they mesh well and they share the same ideas, strategically.

Taylor is our man.  Veteran of the NFL with HC experience or not...this guy has been hired and deserves to surround himself with the people he feels gives him the best chance of success.  

The last Bengals coach I heard use the work "attack" was Hue Jackson prior to the 2015 season and he also said that opposing defenses are going to have to worry about every inch of the field.  That was the most potent offense we have had here in over a decade.  Taylor wants to attack.  Give him guys that share his vision and make this team more fun to watch, get more out of his talent than the "defense by France" where you run the other way with your hands in the air, and have a shot at making a run.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aubrey Pleasant officially set to interview this week - SHRacerX - 02-09-2019, 10:36 AM