Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aubrey Pleasant officially set to interview this week
(02-10-2019, 01:51 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I mean I would love to go to the Super Bowl in 4 years, but I don't want to lose said Super Bowl to be as bad as the Raiders became after that.

Well hopefully we won't decide to trade Taylor away if he turns the team around. I honestly never figured out why the Raiders did that.

They were a bad call away from a Super Bowl trip with Gruden.

(02-10-2019, 01:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I would think that with being in the same division as the Patriots, it would be a tough road for anyone coaching in Miami.  Also, their ownership seems prone to having a quick trigger finger with firing coaches, and some radical moves in free agency.  I think I heard some of the talking heads mentioning that the last coach to last 5 years there was Don Shula, when they were questioning which rookie head coach would last longer, Zac Taylor or Brian Flores?

That entire AFC East division has been a mess during the Patriots run. The Bills and Dolphins completely fell off. The Jets continued being the Jets.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aubrey Pleasant officially set to interview this week - Shake n Blake - 02-10-2019, 10:49 PM