Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It kind of seems like the Taylor is getting to pick his own staff
(02-08-2019, 10:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm interested to see what they do there as well, but am really interested in what they do in the draft. While I'm on board with the "BPA" strategy as a theme, sometimes you need to deviate from that to fill a need. There are spots we need immediate help. Fill those first, even if it means passing on a better player in a position where we are solid. Then, once we get somewhat whole again, go back to BPA....

To Pistons, yes Taylor is getting who he wants and this is how it should be. This is the only way to change the culture round here.

I agree with Sled here, we are pretty good except O-line and Linebacker. This is why i hope we can get an OT and a LB in FA to free up the draft somewhat. Problem is we need more than 1 LB and more than 1 O-lineman. Would probably be a bad year to go BPA early. We need like 4 starters.

I would go Trent Brown and KJ Wright in FA, draft Devin White and a RG early followed by a talented TE.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It kind of seems like the Taylor is getting to pick his own staff - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-08-2019, 05:47 PM