Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Free Agent LBs (according to PFF)
(03-05-2019, 02:03 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Sounds about right.  Cut burfict and that’s a nice chunk towards it.  

Mosley doesn’t come with the injury concerns of Kwon Alexander or ot Darryl Williams.  Resign a few of our own free agents and maybe a couple outside guys that are their usual type of signings and we d be quite happy with this being our big (and only?) outside signing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(03-05-2019, 02:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hell yes!  If they could snag him, cut Burfict, and get Brown on the cheap back, I think the LB corps would do alright.  I think Brown is a lot better than what he showed last year due to injury.....but I wouldn't spend a lot.

Brown/Vigil/Mosely would be better than what we saw last season for sure.

Rep to both!  The way the market is starting to shape up, quality OL is going to be outrageously priced in FA.  Donovan got 27M, guaranteed?  With a max value of around 40 sum M??  Better to spend the money on LB, and open up the draft a bit.  This LB class appears to be deep enough that they can truly get a quality LB or two on day two or even early on day 3 this year.

With the way that stud college OTs have been busting in the NFL, in recent years, you know that the drafting for the ones perceived as the cream of the crop will be fast and furious.  I'm thinking that if the Bengals want one of the top OTs, they need to take him at 11.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 Free Agent LBs (according to PFF) - SunsetBengal - 03-05-2019, 08:31 PM