Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Free Agent LBs (according to PFF)
(03-05-2019, 09:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am actually starting to change my mind and think the best way to improve this defense is with one of the incredible defensive tackles coming out in the draft.  Someone like Ed Oliver or Quinnen Williams and get a LB a bit later like Devin Bush (I think his height will push him to Rd 2) or one of a handful of strong LBs that could be there in Rd 2.  I think FA will have a lot to do with whatever direction we go, but I combination of Oliver and Bush or Mack Wilson would make the middle of the defense a strength overnight.  

I would much rather do that than go after a TE or questionable OT.  

I am with you 100% on this. I want White, but Oliver or one of the other stud D-linemen paired with Devin Bush would be a good way to start the draft if we could pull it off. And I also just can’t get behind spending early picks on a pass catcher when we have such dire needs on the O-line and at LB. We definitely need impact at the top of our draft. I would rather get an elite prospect at DT than an OT who has questions and limitations regardless of how badly we need help on the O-Line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 Free Agent LBs (according to PFF) - HuDey - 03-06-2019, 11:19 AM