Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking at all the new NFL HC hires
(02-12-2019, 11:23 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Flores is getting all the press because he's going to continue the long and storied history of successful Belichick proteges as head coaches. You know, like... um... uh... hmm. Well surely there must be one, right? RIGHT?

You know how they say the national sports media never learns not to count the Patriots out? Well they never learn that their assistant coaches never pan out, either.

If the most successful person hired from the Patriots is the perpetually-on-the-hot-seat Bill O'Brien, I think your coaching tree is pretty overrated. It's why I was never interested in Josh McDaniels in the slightest.

...I'd put our hire of ZT up against any of the other hires made around the NFL this offseason. How Adam Gase got another job so fast I will never understand.

A real head scratcher, for sure.  Basically, what the Jets are saying is they don't think Miami was his fault, right?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking at all the new NFL HC hires - McC - 02-12-2019, 11:56 PM