Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through
(02-17-2019, 01:54 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: See, that's different because being mentally ill or delusional isn't the same as just not wanting to fight and not caring what your suicide will do to other people. 

No.  That is exactly the way people with clinical depression think.

(02-17-2019, 01:54 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know some people do it because they think people around them will be better off, but it only takes one person to wish you hadn't done it to make it a selfish act.

I strongly disagree with this.  If I was a vegetable and the financial burden I placed on my family kept my little brother from attending college and achieving his goals in life then I might kill myself.  Maybe some people don't think they are so amazing that everyone else's life should be devoted to taking care of them instead of having their own life.  And if my older brother was a vegetable who committed suicide so that I could pursue my dreams in life I sure as hell would not want to hear him called a weak coward.

I an sure you did not intended this, but I can see how your comments could sound like you just bragging about how great you are for not "Taking the easy way out." People who had mentally ill friends or family who killed themselves or dealt with situations where the suicide was a sacrifice for the better of others would be highly offended by your comments. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through - fredtoast - 02-17-2019, 12:17 PM