Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through
(02-17-2019, 05:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Although I have very strong thoughts on both these matters, I will restrain my debating comments for now. But I have a question for you, and maybe i’m Wrong, but isn’t your presentation supposed to be about drunk driving? If so, then maybe you should leave Your opinion on religion and suicide out of it. Your knowledge of either topic is only based on your personal thoughts and opinions, and unless I’m wrong again, you are not professionally qualified to speak on either. I hope you read this as an opinion and not an attack because it’s not what’s intended. I respect what you do and the courage you’ve mustered to get to this point. Please never forget why your there

I'm not ignoring all of the other posts but just figured I could address this one.

It is about drunk driving and making smart decisions, but there's also other messages because, while I started recovering, my story goes through my battles with thinking God was punishing me and growing angry with Him, and then wanting to kill myself to end all my suffering.

You can see an outline (the text and some pictures) of my PowerPoint presentation on my website at bradfritz.org.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through - BFritz21 - 02-17-2019, 08:50 PM