Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through
(02-18-2019, 09:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  Maybe you don't realize the burden of taking care of another person because you have never even been responsible for supporting yourself.

I also love how you deleted this part of your post when it was the worst possible shot you could take at me because my family is everything to me.

I do support myself because I lived on my own in college and live in an attachment off the side of my sister's house but I'm totally independent.  

I also live on government aid but also have money from the wreck, so you fail there, also.

I do realize how big of a burden it had on my family though considering that they were all depressed and on medication.  My sister had to live with a friend because my family was always at the hospital and she wanted to kill herself.  Financially, the burden on my family was unreal considering they had to take out multiple mortgages on our house and cars, which still wasn't enough because they had to have fundraisers.  My brother was on golf scholarship to college but had to quit because he couldn't focus (he was the one that dropped me off at my friend's, so he feels guilty because I asked him to drive us but didn't tell him that my friend was going to drive us) and also because he spent so much time at the hospital.

So, please, what were you trying to add to this thread other than bashing me with your empty rhetoric?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through - BFritz21 - 02-18-2019, 11:49 PM