Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through
(02-19-2019, 06:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because they don't seek the proper help and they'd rather kill themself than face life.

Once again, empty rhetoric.

(02-19-2019, 11:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you keep going back to vets with PTSD when I have made it perfectly clear that there is a difference between a mental illness like PTSD and just killing yourself because you don't want to face life's struggles.

Good grief I can't believe I am still involved in this.  But here it goes.  Fred asked you, "Then why do so many people with clinical depression or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder kill themselves? "  Your response is the quote above.  So you flat out said people with mental illness or PTSD that committed suicide didn't seek the proper help and would "rather kill themself than face life."   I mean it is quoted above a post made by you and could not be more clear.  I get it, you and Fred like to argue and probably have a beef with each other and will argue every chance you get.  That said, I encourage you to learn more about mental illness and suicide and the complexity of suicide as a whole.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through - George Cantstandya - 02-20-2019, 12:08 AM