Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockenson best TE Ive ever scouted?!?
(03-01-2019, 03:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: What is "the draft network?" Do you mean thedraftnetwork.com? If so, didn't that just start up like within the past 6 months or so? I don't recall that being around even last year. They do put out a lot of scouting reports and mocks, but I don't put more stock in them than I would WithTheFirstPick, CBS, or Walter Football (yet). 

Draft Network is trash; they have the same prospect lists and all the crap, splayed up on their site. But none of it is insightful or different than the other crappy sites.

The guy who does the write-ups on 100 players or whatever, (someone posted his comments on Eifert, Ogbuehi, etc., earlier this week) is SUPER insightful, but he has nothing up yet Sad

(03-01-2019, 03:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I honestly did not hear about this (or remember it at least). But just because they might have gone for him doesn't mean he would have been used as a top 3 weapon.

It was widely reported that they and the Bengals were the only people to offer him a contract.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hockenson best TE Ive ever scouted?!? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 03-01-2019, 05:19 PM