Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Would You Feel About Bengals Taking an OT in Round 1
(03-17-2019, 05:18 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Two of our first five picks need to be OT. At LB we at least have some bodies capable of playing. Burfict, Brown, Vigil, Jefferson, and Evans is not a horrible start to a LB corps. Glenn has played 30 of his last 48 games. And Bobby Hart is Bobby Hart. With nothing behind them tackle is a huge need.

There are multiple OTs I wouldn't mind at 11.

That's kinda the way I see it.  With only two Tackles on the roster, they likely need to take two, with one of them at the top.  While LB was also the next worst position group, a healthy Preston Brown should make a significant impact and relieve some of the pressure.  I agree that they do need to spend a day two pick on the best LB available.  Now, with Dennard appearing to want to move on, you also have to think CB in those top 3 picks.

Edit: Then again, we really don't know what they have in Rod Taylor, taken in the 7th round last year. Hopefully he's recovered nicely from his injury, and kept himself in good shape.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Would You Feel About Bengals Taking an OT in Round 1 - SunsetBengal - 03-17-2019, 05:27 PM