Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reds Month Of April Games Thread.
Now 1-6 on season. No runs scored last 3 games. Reds wasting some good pitching by Reds pitchers. So far this season is a flip flop. Now the pitching is good, but the hitting stinks.

There is a reason to stay tuned to the Reds. The announcers said they are going to be talking this season about the different uniforms the Reds have worn over the years. OH BOY, Golly Gee, WOW. Talk about Exciting.

The Reds could still SPLIT this series on the road. They would have to win Saturday and Sunday. That means they have to score a run, and then score some more runs. It's not impossible. other teams score runs. Right now Reds are the least action, most boring team in baseball. Maybe why announcers forced to talk uniforms and bobble heads, because not a thing happening on the field.

IF they would Split this series, in series play they would have 0 wins, 1 loss, 2 splits. Climb to 3-6 record. Otherwise they will have 2-7 or 1-8 record. 1-8 is clinching last place early again. They didn't win any games in Spring Training, I know they don't count, but Reds haven't looked good in Cactus or Regular Season. I would consider it a positive if Reds would show some spunk and fight back and Split this series.

There must be some Cincinnati Fan curse on Reds and Bengals and this losing cloud raining on us all the time. I had a buddy of mine die in 1990. If he came back to life and asked what he missed on Reds & Bengals, I would say nothing, not a darn thing.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Reds Month Of April Games Thread. - kevin - 04-01-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Reds Month Of April Games Thread. - kevin - 04-05-2019, 10:45 PM